An ethical vegan take on the much loved classic ugg styling and fit. With no compromise in design or quality, this style provides the ultimate in comfort, luxury and warmth.
- Traditional styling
- Vegan synthetic upper (Faux Leather)
- Vegan synthetic lining (Faux Shearling)
- Vegan insole (Faux Shearling)
- Reinforced stitching
- Sturdy rubber soles
* Shown in Australian Mens and Ladies sizes (unisex)
This style's length is shorter in length than the 3/4 and long style boots.
Please Note: Depending on the boot size will determine the length, so that the design is in proportion. Length of where the boot comes up to may vary from one individual to the next based on their height and build.
Before ordering your ONCEWILD™ Ugg Boots, remember that Ugg Boots are very different from a normal dress shoe or runner, as inside of this type of footwear you will find approx 15mm of faux wool that is not found inside normal footwear.
Some things you need to know before you order:
• ONCEWILD™ Ugg boots only come in whole sizes. If you wear a dress shoe half size, order the next larger whole size. (eg:If your usual size is 6.5 then go up to size 8)
• Generally Ugg footwear should be slightly snug when you first start to wear them but with enough room around the toes so that they are not touching the edge of the boots interior. There is approx 15mm of faux wool inside of the Ugg boot that will quickly mould around the shape of your foot. If the Ugg boots are too snug or feel tight or your toes are touching the interior edge of the boot, you will need to exchange them for the next larger whole size up. https://oncewildugg.com.au/pages/exchange-and-refund-policy
• If you like to wear socks with your Ugg boots, we suggest that you order 1 size larger than you had intended as the Ugg boots might potentially feel tighter due to the combined width of the socks and approx 15mm faux wool inside of the boot.
Please note: As ONCEWILD™ Ugg boots are synthetic, the wear, give and breathabilty will not be comparable to Ugg boots made with leather.